Automatic gates are portals that open and close automatically. They are manual entry and exit points that are connected to automated gates. They allow you to enter and exit a gate without having to press a button or walk through a turnstile.
Star Gate in Dallas, TX can do automatic gate installation at a very low price. We provide the best services for gate repair, installation, and replacement. We have experience in this field. Along with our team of expert technicians, we can fix any problem that you might have with your garage door.
The best thing about us is that we can install and repair automatic gates quickly and efficiently. With our help, you won’t have to worry about paying a huge amount of money for repairs. Instead, you can focus on other things such as running your business or spending time with your family. We offer emergency service so you don’t have to worry about anything when you need help the most.
How Does Automatic Gates Work?
Automatic gates work using a combination of electromechanical and electronic components. The electromechanical components are called a trolley and a plow. The trolley is an arm that is attached to the gate and the plow attaches to the gate drive mechanism. When the gate is opened, the trolley rotates, moving the plow back and forth. The plow is connected to a rotation detector, which detects when the plow has completed one rotation. This rotation detector is connected to the automatic gate control unit, which can then open and close the gate.
The electronic components are used to detect and connect to security systems, such as alarm systems or surveillance cameras. Aftermarket automatic gates can come with an integrated controller, but most require additional work or the installation of a separate controller unit for this type of connection.
Automatic Gate Installation: How To Install Them?
Automatic gate installation is typically a simple process. Many homeowners find that the installation process is quick and painless.
Step 1: Determine How Many Automatic Gates You Need
Before purchasing your automatic gates, you’ll first want to determine how many you need. Typically, one pair of automatic gates is enough to protect your property. However, you may need more if your property is big or if you want additional security.
Step 2: Select The Appropriate Size
Automatic gates come in a variety of sizes, so you’ll first want to select the appropriate size for your property. To do this, you can use the following formula: width x 2 + length x 2 + height x 2 = total square feet
You can then match this size with a specific gate model to determine which one is best for your needs.
Step 3: Determine Where The Automatic Gates Will Be Installed
The next step is to determine where the automatic gates will be installed. This will help ensure that the gates will fit properly in the designated area. You can also use this information to help select the appropriate models for your needs. Some factors to consider include:
- Location – Where will the automatic gates be installed? This may be a porch, backyard, or front yard, for example.
- Size – What size are the automatic gates? This may be 8 feet tall by 16 feet wide or anything in between.
- Shape – What shape is the automatic gates? Some models are rectangular while others are square or circular.
- Security Level – How secure do you need the area to be? If criminals are likely to gain access to your property, a high level of security is needed.
- Environment – What type of environment will the automatic gates be installed in? This may be tropical, temperate, or arid, for example.
Step 4: Determine The Best Place To Install The Automatic Gates
Once you have selected the appropriate size and models for your needs, you can then determine the best place to install the automatic gates. Some factors to consider include:
- Security – Where is security most needed? You may want secure entrances near doors, windows, or garages, for example.
- Location – Where is it most practical to install the automatic gates? This may depend on accessibility and visibility as well as other factors.
- Eye-level – Where would you like the automatic gates to be at eye level? This may help determine which models are best for you.
Call Star Gate For Automatic Gate Installation!
Star Gate is a company that has been around for many years now for automatic gate installation in Dallas, TX. That means that we know what we are doing and how to get the job done right the first time. Rest assured that we will do everything possible to ensure that your garage door works properly. We can also help with electric gate installation, security gate installation, and Liftmaster gate installation.